Membership Levels (billed monthly)
If you love ESN, this helps us keep making highly-produced content and building new shows, plain and simple.
We have sponsors that support all of our existing shows, and we will continue to have them. Growing our paying members allows us to limit how many ads we run per show, and it supports starting shows from scratch with no pre-existing audience.
In general, we also want it to make you feel part of the whole thing.
Direct, Non-Karma-Based Benefits (More to Come)
1) Members are automatically added to our "Friends of Electric Shadow" Members-only newsletter.
This is a separate, different thing than "Hello and Good Morning". Members will get the inside scoop on upcoming episodes, events (which they can buy tickets for first), new shows, and so on. It tends to be a little more personal and "behind the curtain".
2) Before the end of 2014, Members of any dollar amount will be given access to a special, Members-only Master Feed:
- special content drops into it sooner than the standard Master Feed
- It will also fold in all episodes of Limited Edition shows
- "supercuts" of two-part episodes, extended interviews, outtakes, and so on
- no authentication or DRM, to best support all podcast playing clients
We're using a form of ye olde "Honor System" technology.
Down the road, we have some fun ideas involving merch/swag that do not involve a "meet the threshold" campaign of any sort.
We use Memberful as our service provider for our memberships. Your card information is stored by the great people at Stripe, who process payments and store card info securely for more companies than you're probably aware of, including Squarespace, Patreon, and loads of others.